ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Crissman, Dennis" <dcriss...@perimeterusa.com>
Subject Re: Maven migration, almost there.
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 13:34:44 GMT
I pulled down the POM change and re-packaged. It looks like I am getting the
same, or at least similar, error messages as before. See attached for
details.

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

 Thanks