ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Crissman, Dennis" <dcriss...@perimeterusa.com>
Subject Re: Maven migration, almost there.
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 20:00:46 GMT
Greetings,

I have been following the community for sometime, but this is my first
posting back.

I am attempting to stand up the server and gateway. Aside from the two felix
bundles mentioned below, I have run into some additional problems.

Before I get to that, when I first attempted to run both I got the following
error message:
=====
 -> Felix 2.0.1 : connecting...
Oops, there has been a problem!
URL [mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.main/2.0.1] could not be
resolved.
=====
To resolve I simply added the missing package to the maven repository. Not
sure if this is a dependency that was missed in the POM, but thought I might
mention it.

After that hurdle, I am now getting different error messages for each.

Server:
org.ops4j.pax.runner.platform.PlatformException:
[file:/path/apache-ace/ace-devserver/ace-bundles/surefire-testng-2.5.jar] is
not a valid bundle

Gateway:
Felix actually stands up, but a series of exceptions are thrown. I will
attach them to keep this email short, but they all seem to revolve around
junit.framework being unresolved.

Any assistance on these would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

 Thanks