ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Maven migration, almost there.
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 14:39:56 GMT
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Crissman, Dennis
<dcrissman@perimeterusa.com> wrote:
> I was able to get past the error message, I will continue to play around and
> let you know if I run into any other issues.
>
> One thing I did notice though, when I attempted to re-package the
> application, the ace-target-devgateway-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT-distribution.zip and
> ace-target-devserver-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT-distribution.zip files were not getting
> updated also. I manually navigated to their respective target directories
> and cleaned and packaged them and they worked just fine. Possibly a missing
> step? It worked before, so uncertain what may have changed.

Well, what are you doing exactly ?
Those targets projects are using the standard maven assembly plugin.
Though, those are not included in the standard profile (currently
called release, active by default) when doing a mvn clean install on
the root folder.
For targets being build, you might want to use the targets profile like so:
mvn -Ptargets mvn clean install

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer