ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Hudson
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:09:28 GMT
ok, during the weekend, issue with hudson is solved, there is now a snapshot
build on every code change at
http://okidokiteam.com/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/ until the
apache hudson+nexus is set up.
This repository can be used to integrate the new maven artifacts in other
projects/modules. (so no need to rebuild all by your own).

Toni

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer