ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ace-target-devgateway up and running!
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:59:08 GMT
On Feb 19, 2010, at 10:19 , Toni Menzel wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
>> Toni Menzel wrote:
>>> Cool guys! Nice to see discussion here ;)
>>> Because this (interesting) thread is now 2 weeks old, whats the status
>>> with this?
>>> Just ask before i get into this. Last mail ("need coffee") sounds
>>> inspiring but also raises a question about pending work.
>>>
>> The build now works for me - at least it builds :) I haven't checked if
>> it is running afterwards.
>
> Well.. it builds since ever.. It should WORK ;) Will give it a rewamp
> after the Devcon/JAX buzz..

Indeed, the issue is that the build does not yet produce exactly the same artifacts as the
original Ant build, therefore it does not work yet.

The target works.
The web based server does not.

This is a matter of comparing bundles and fixing bnd/pom files, so it should not be too hard
for anybody to work on.

Greetings, Marcel