ace-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ace-target-devgateway up and running!
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:01:11 GMT
Brian Topping wrote:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> That should be fixed if you do a 'mvn install' from the top level directory.  The issue
is likely to be that the artifacts are not accessible because they are not in your local repository
yet and Maven reactor wasn't used to install them.  This can sometimes happen if you change
the top level version but don't do a build from the top before diving into a subproject to
do a build.

> The lack of version indicates that the version is inherited.  If you still have problems,
try using <version>${project.version}</version>, but it shouldn't be necessary.

I think the version is required :) The mentioned artifacts are from a
different project and are not part of the reactor build.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org