ace-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ace-target-devgateway up and running!
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 18:37:50 GMT
Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>
> Whoops, I completely forgot to mention that. We are at the moment relying on a not-yet-released
snapshot of DeploymentAdmin that is not yet in any snapshot repository either.

> That means for now you need to get it from Apache Felix, and install it in your local
repository. It's of course one of the things we need to fix, but for now that should get you
going.

I think you can just do a "mvn deploy" for the required artifacts from
the Felix project.
They should be deployed to a snapshot maven repository and then
available to everyone

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler