ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hudson Build
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:21:52 GMT
Hi Toni,

(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-71)
> Now, i really would like to have that in place asap in order to be able to cross reference
the built artifacts in other projects.. any plan how we can get that going ?
> (Problem is just a PMC member can request an account)...

Members of the ACE PPMC can get Hudson accounts, and after that
someone needs to create the Hudson jobs at
http://hudson.zones.apache.org

Once our up-to-date list of PPMC members is online (see my other mail
a few minutes ago), we can create an INFRA issue to request Hudson
accounts for our PPMC members who don't have those yet, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2376 for example.

PPMC members who need an account, please indicate that here so that we
can include you in that request. We can always make individual request
for more accounts later, but let's start with a batch request.

-Bertrand