ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject ace-target-devgateway up and running!
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:55:37 GMT
After all the work that has already been done on the Mavenization, I took some time to get
the ace-target-devgateway up and running. In the end, two minor fixes to the Bnd files were
all it took.

I'm running this target against the dev-server-webui as created by the Ant build.

To do this yourself, in a shell (with a full checkout of the sources):

ant release (which basically runs the full ant build with all testing and packaging)
cd deploy/target/dev-server-webui
sh run.sh (now the server should be up and running, browse to http://localhost:8080/webui/
to validate)

In a second shell (from the base checkout dir) as also explained at http://incubator.apache.org/ace/maven-build.html:

mvn clean install
mvn clean install -Ptargets
cd ace-target-devgateway/target/ace-target-devgateway-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT-distribution/ace-gateway/
sh run.sh

Now in the web UI you should see the gateway showing up in the last column.

I would appreciate it if anybody could confirm they get this far. Next up will be a bigger
task, getting all server side bundles working.

Greetings, Marcel