ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: osgi uk users forum
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:39:02 GMT
On Jan 25, 2010, at 21:20 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> @Marcel, maybe could you share your slides from the ACE presentation ?

I will compile a page on our site for keeping track of presentations related to ACE.

For now, the slides are on slideshare:
http://www.slideshare.net/mfrancis/osgi-provisioning-with-apache-ace

The video should be up soon. Neil Bartlett did the recording and should have the final version
ready "soon".

> It can be interesting to introduce ACE to some people.

Definitely. I would love to do more "introduction" videos.

Btw, in a couple of weeks I will do a lightning talk about ACE at FOSDEM (and that will be
recorded too).

> FYI, the AutoDeploy bundles integration go sweetly for now. I hope to be able to make
a kind of demo soon.

Great, looking forward to that!

Greetings, Marcel