ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ACE-62 analysis
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 14:11:28 GMT
Hey Toni

On Jan 1, 2010, at 13:09 , Toni Menzel wrote:

> Happy New Year everyone !!

Happy New Year!

> As suggested by marcel, some kind of reporting would be nice for our ANT to MAVEN convert
task to ensure bundles are "about the same".

> Have a look at [1]
> I am still adding new data to be compared, but it should already give a hint of whats
still to do for ACE-62.

That looks interesting. Am I correct in interpreting that it currently:
 - compares files
 - compares manifest entries
and reports any differences it finds?

"No objections found." means the files in both archives are identical?

One suggestion: would it be possible to also report what it found in both archives? So a list
of files and manifest entries. I feel that that would make it easier to see the whole picture
and placing the differences into context.

Greetings, Marcel