ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: osgi uk users forum
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:20:48 GMT
Hi Marcel and Chris.

@Marcel, maybe could you share your slides from the ACE presentation ?

It can be interesting to introduce ACE to some people.

FYI, the AutoDeploy bundles integration go sweetly for now. I hope to be
able to make a kind of demo soon.

Regards
JB

Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>
> On Jan 20, 2010, at 16:38 , Christopher Brind wrote:
>
>> Just wanted to say hi.  I was at the OSGi UK Users' Forum meet up last night
>> (I"m the secretary of the group) and really enjoyed the Apache ACE
>> presentation that Marcel was kind enough to give us.
>
> Thanks for having me, it was great to meet with some of the UK's most experienced OSGi
developers!

>> (Thanks again for travelling over from the Netherlands.  Hope you got back
>> OK. :)
>
> Yes, thanks!
>
>> That's it really ... hope to be able to contribute in some way eventually as
>> well (I'm already an Apache committer on the Pivot project).
>
> We can always use help! For my information, how can Pivot work with OSGi? From an ACE
point of view, the web based client is fairly well separated from the underlying client-side
logic. In fact, in the past we had a Swing client built on top of it. Building a user interface
with Pivot and hook that up should not be too hard.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader