ace-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Getting Started problems with Ace WebUI
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:07:00 GMT
Hm, this could be something with the web ui. Could you try some other
browser?

Autoconf files (or any other artifact that is not a bundle) are not yet
supported.
That is, the client (the bundles that know how to communicate with the
server) supports this, but the web ui does not show these features yet.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-53 has already been created for
this.

Angelo