ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ace-target-devgateway up and running!
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:41:36 GMT
Hello Chris,

Whoops, I completely forgot to mention that. We are at the moment relying on a not-yet-released
snapshot of DeploymentAdmin that is not yet in any snapshot repository either.

That means for now you need to get it from Apache Felix, and install it in your local repository.
It's of course one of the things we need to fix, but for now that should get you going.

Thanks for trying!

Greetings, Marcel