ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Deployment / CI builds
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:41:12 GMT
Thanks guys for explanation.
I guess then its best to go with a hudson CI build. Just created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-71 to cover that.
Whatever "process" we need to justify the switch from bamboo.. i am not
fully aware and think it does not require an extra vote, does it ?
(Free opinion:) Think we should setup the infrastructure asap and use whats
there so ace development can get back to the real meat. (?)

Toni

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer