ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Doc for ACE-62
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:47:06 GMT
Hi Guys,
i've just started a doc page at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Maven+Build
so we can keep track of details, share a common understanding and so on..
Feel free to edit/comment etc.

This also contains a simple "whats the status of bundle X" kind of table
(for each bundle).

I guess (at least integrationtest tells me) that bundles involved in
dev-gateway deployment is close to finalization.
Will now look in how to make the list runnable instantly (like we had before
in the core/deployment/target/dev-gateway folder).
Originally i had the impression we can go with
pax-run.sh
"scan-pom:jar:mvn:org.apache.ace/ace-target-devgateway/0.8.0-SNAPSHOT!/epom.xml"
but the "!" is even with escaping not the way to go.

Now am thinking of deploying the bundles directly as before using the normal
assembly plugin and start everything from "pax-run.sh scan-dir:/myfolder".
We'll see.

Comments are welcome.

--
Toni Menzel