ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Mavenization of o.a.a.util package
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:35:16 GMT
Well, this is somewhat related to the old story, to include api into
implementation or not to include and import from its own bundle.
Sure, util is not api, but i can somewhat understand the inclusion of those
to libs into the respective bundles. Also because they are just two classes.

Anyhow, let the community decide. (my vote is 0 here)
Remember: This is not related to the maven convertion. Just what to embed in
the final bundles. (one line in osgi.bnd)

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer