ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Mavenization
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:46:43 GMT
okay, then i will add the master pom to trunk (directly). And start adding
(new) sub folders that represent the new maven artifacts (like
"ace-identification-property" and alike).

So in the end, we will (hopefully) have functional identical components. -
easy to compare.

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer