ace-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: Deployment / CI builds
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:52:25 GMT
Hi Toni,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896 discusses what is
required to get on the Nexus managed repository for staging.  As in
incubating project, we are not allowed to "promote" our artifacts, so
I believe we are interested in "staging without promotion".  Apache
Shiro is also in incubation and appears to be doing the same thing,
and this deprecates people.apache.org's repository.

Brian Fox has asked projects to hold a vote that he can reference for
inclusion, so I'd like to start that in this thread.

My vote is +1 for inclusion of Ace snapshot artifacts without
promotion in the Apache Nexus repository.

:B