ace-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: [Announce] New committers: Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Brian Topping
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:07:28 GMT
Yes, thanks for the welcome Marcel!  I'm really excited to have met
you at ACUS and had hoped to come away with a project that I was
really excited about helping with.  Ace is great, has a lot of great
energy involved with it, and I look forward to helping the team move
it ahead!

My experience goes back a somewhat embarrassingly long time for my
age.  As far as open source goes, I was involved in a number of
projects at Codehaus for several years, and took a bit of a break to
focus on building some business.  This is the first Apache project
that I've been lucky enough to contribute on in a long time.

As far as hobbies, I'm a big fan of bicycling (the delay in responding
here is because I just got back from a 65km bicycle ride) and I live
in New York City for all the people, art and culture.  If you are ever
in town and could use some hospitality, please don't hesitate to
introduce yourself!

And as for Ace, of course don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I
can do for you.

Cheers, Brian