ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Mavenization
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:40:04 GMT
Technically, yes, we can mark such tests with an annotation to indicate they're broken. That
will exclude them from being run.

For now I'm fine with doing that, so if that helps you with the mavenization, feel free to
do so. It's documented here (right at the bottom):

http://incubator.apache.org/ace/testing.html

Greetings, Marcel