ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Mavenization
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:10:32 GMT
Hi Toni,

Totally agree to work directly on the asf repo and we should consider
the github repo as deprecated.

I propose:
1/ to commit the ace-pom containing all informations shared between ace
sub-projects and branches
2/ begin to create sub-projects per module. For example, I think that
the current ace current is too large. We should consider to split into
several maven sub-project (modularize).

Regards
JB

--