ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Status Mavenization of ACE
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:53:42 GMT
Hello Brian,

On Dec 12, 2009, at 17:35 , Brian Topping wrote:

> As a pattern, I see that you've put an osgi.bnd in every build.  My past experience was
to avoid this file and have the bundle plugin work from scratch.  It can be more work that
way, but I liked that the manifest instructions were completely contained in the POM.  Any
thoughts there?

We had the same decision to make for the Ant build (where we could have gone with .bnd files
for every bundle). There we decided to keep the data in one place as much as possible, so
I agree that having one location makes sense.

Toni, was there a special reason not to put everything in the POM? If not I would like to
work towards putting everything in there.

Greetings, Marcel