ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [Announce] New committers: Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Brian Topping
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:30:13 GMT

------Original Message------
From: Marcel Offermans
To: ace-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: ace-private@incubator.apache.org
ReplyTo: ace-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Announce] New committers: Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Brian Topping
Sent: Dec 3, 2009 16:59

Hi all,

Today surely is a great day for the ACE community, as I have the privilege to welcome two
new committers to the Apache ACE project: Brian Topping and Jean-Baptiste Onofré. Your accounts
should have received the right karma for Subversion, Jira and Confluence (thanks for lending
a hand Carsten).

I will let Brian and Jean-Baptiste introduce themselves. Welcome to the team, and thanks for
your contributions!

Greetings, Marcel