ace-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: Mavenization
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 23:20:03 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry I'm coming late on this, had a network emergency locally.

I agree that the github repo should be disregarded moving out.  We
didn't do anything with it and changes are hard.

I might differ that we should be working on a branch, unless all
committers are prepared to do a clean checkout and build until we are
done.  Leftover artifacts in source and build directories can be
troublesome, and it may be easier to not take chances with the Ant
build as we get things moved around for Maven.

I'm okay in any event, just wanted to add $0.02...

Cheers, Brian