ace-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: Mavenization of o.a.a.util package
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:57:29 GMT
Ok thanks for the clarification.

As I sometimes do, I suspect that this may have been a case of good
intentions that were never needed.  In this case it may have worked to
our advantage that the util project was never fully realized.

I am more comfortable with the change and am going to go ahead with
it.  We can always put it back if necessary.