ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Maven Ace
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:50:14 GMT
Looks like a good start. Actually i think one has to start and offer (at
least) a clean maven based ACE Core build. Flat structure, one multimodule
pom. maven-bundle-plugin in place.
Thoughts on GAV:
GroupId: org.apache.ace
ArtifactId: ace-core-repository (and accordingly)
Version: 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Why 0.8.0-SNASPHOT ? Ok, ace is not entirely new (many commerical
deployments) + seeks a 1.0 with graduation (marcel, just thinking out of
thin air to kickstart discussion). It does not really matter anyhow. Just to
have something.

@Marcel: Are we going into trouble when working on this outside of apache
first and contribute the whole thing (if apropriate and workable) ?
Talking about IP Clearance and stuff.

Toni

--
Toni Menzel