ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Maven based build
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:52:22 GMT
Cool !!

If there's no commit access for one of "us" (i would put the maven preople
in a can here ;) i would suggest working on a githup branch instead. At
least we should not post each other patches of this size.

What dependencies are missing ? The only thing i really missed when
deploying ace artifacts to maven and using it was a recent deploymentadmin
release. I recall this has not been released yet :(
On osgi.sonatype.org + oss.sonatype.org you should find all you need (except
ace..)

Toni

--
Toni Menzel