ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Terminology
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:44:28 GMT
+1 on artifact and feature, too.

And the oddest of all terms to me was "license", which i agree with Carsten,
distribution kind of makes sense to me in this context. A "assembly" to me
is more generic and does not tell that we assign a "target" already.
Distribution tells that we not "assemble" something but "distribute"
something.
hope this was not too confusing ?

--
Toni Menzel