ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Terminology
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:46:56 GMT
On Nov 27, 2009, at 7:47 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I've created ACE-63 for this.

Ok!

> If someone could give some hints where we have to replace all the
> occurances maybe I could help.

We have a couple of major areas where this needs to be done:
1) in the actual code, where we have to take care that artifact is in fact a common name for
multiple things (bundles, configuration, ...)
2) in the user interface, which is not localized yet (and I propose we do that as a separate
task later)
3) in the website, where we have to make sure we update all documentation (and adding a glossary
there would be a good idea)

In terms of complexity, 3 is the easiest, 2 should not be too hard either, and 1 requires
a big refactoring session. We have quite a few tests in the system, so those should definitely
help to make sure everything still works.

Greetings, Marcel