ace-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: Maven Ace
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:15:09 GMT
Oops, it appears that the existing Maven issue is regarding an
integration of the existing Ant script against the Maven repositories
when I think what we're after is a reconstruction of the build under
Maven, without using Ant.

I've started an issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-62,
and in agreement with Toni's suggestion, started a Github repository
at http://github.com/topping/Apache-Ace-Mavenization.  Jean-Baptiste,
would you like to kick things off with your existing POM?  I suspect
yours is further along than mine, and I don't want to frustrate your
efforts by checking mine in first.

Cheers, Brian