ace-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Maven Ace
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:49:02 GMT
Hi gang,

I've been speaking to Marcel for the couple weeks since ACUS about
getting on board with a Maven build for Ace, it's great to see there's
a complete army of folks that also have the same idea!

My analysis so far is probably not farther than Jean Baptiste's, but I
would agree with Toni that we could start a github to get things
going. I'm suspecting that the folder moves that will be required are
all going to be easily practical after creating the POM(s).

I'll move the discussion over to the Jira issue though.

Cheers, B