ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Maven based build
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:40:50 GMT
Hello JB,

On Nov 24, 2009, at 13:26 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> I have begun to work on a maven 2 based build.

Great!

> As I haven't the permission to commit on the ace scm, I propose:
> - to provide a patch including the poms (super and sub projects)
> - to deploy the required dependencies on my home on people.apache.org

At the moment, neither do Toni Menzel and Brian Topping, both of whom also expressed an interest
in helping out with that. It would be great if the three of you could work on this together
somehow, and anyone who wants to keep maintaining and extending this is more than welcome
to join the project as a committer.

As a question to the mentors, what according to you would be the best way forward?

> Is it fine for you ?

Perfectly!

Greetings, Marcel