ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Migration to Pax Runner...
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 07:12:55 GMT
Hello Toni,

On Oct 6, 2009, at 0:28 , Toni Menzel wrote:

> Just attached a new patch on ACE-32 which also includes the new pax
> runner
> version 1.2.1.

Thanks a lot, I will apply these patches today and follow up on this
message.

> Though we should really change the artifacts to at least match some
> the
> snapshot version classifier.
> (0.8.0-SNAPSHOT i would suggest). Cause this shows there is already
> some
> meat behind (liQ).
>
> This way, we could easily go on with ACE-18 (maven exports)

I agree that it makes sense to look at this after applying this patch.
Getting the artifacts (as snapshots) into Maven repositories will help
everybody that's building with Maven.

Also, we might want to start thinking about how to do a release of
ACE. The web UI based version seems to be in a usable state, and after
all, in incubation we need to learn how to do releases, so as far as
I'm concerned this is a good time to start discussing how to do that.

Greetings, Marcel