ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Interest on Apache ACE and possible relationship with AutoDeploy/Kalumet
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:47:55 GMT
Hi all,

I'm interesting to contribute to the Apache Ace project.

Reading the ACE incubation page:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ace

and browsed Ace Jira to pick up some task and provide some patches.

On the other hand, I'm working on AutoDeploy
(http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net) to provide a complete JEE
deployment tool. I submitted an Apache incubator proposal:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KalumetProposal

I began to upgrade the AutoDeploy trunk to use OSGi programming model
using Felix Karaf (as I'm ServiceMix contributor, it's normal :)).

I think that we can found some relationship between Ace and AutoDeploy.
Maybe AutoDeploy can be part or subproject of Ace ?

What do you think ?

If you have any question about AutoDeploy/WebAutoDeploy, feel free to ask.

Regards
JB