ace-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Error: This StatefulGatewayObject is not backed by a GatewayObject
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:18:30 GMT
Hi Filippo,

You are right, the ISE does not cause any bad behavior in the client,
its and exception that bubbles up from the server side. Its not that
bad, but I'll create an issue to fix this.

You're right, the 'No local version available' exception in the server
log has nothing to do with this. That exception happens because the
target polls the server for a new version, but there is no data at all
in the server repositories.

Angelo