ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Towards a brand new web UI...
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:35:18 GMT
mmhh. don't see a problem with that. Web Extender  will register
"normal" servlets and resources out of your war.

Only thing is to add those "special service property" to declare it as
a webconsole plugin. .. If i see correctly you can add properties to
your war-url .. Cannot check out right now, but either already works
(check war-url docs) or is very simple to add.

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer