ace-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [Getting started] Is it mandatory to provide symbolic-name and version when creating an ArtifactData?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:02:28 GMT
The ArtifactDataImpl is not intended to be used directly, it is just
shared by the two deployment providers. To create a new interface,
there are to things you can do:
1. Create your own DeploymentProvider implementing bundle, or
2. Reuse the existing RepositoryAdmin service, and use the
ArtifactRepository to import your bundle (there is an import method
which will extract the metadata from the bundle).

You could check the webui project for an example of how to use this.

Good luck!

Angelo