ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Towards a brand new web UI...
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:23:15 GMT
Hello Carsten,

Yes, it definitely does make sense! GWT creates a WAR file, which we
now install and launch using the PAX web extender. Looking at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1043

  it seems we could now include any "normal servlet" as a plugin. Do
you have any idea how we could make this work with WAR files?

Greetings, Marcel