ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: trunk code arrival and changes/patches
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 15:43:12 GMT
We are currently waiting on the Software Grant to be processed. I
resent it a couple of days because it seemed to be lost the first
time. I need one of the mentors to monitor the process, as I do not
have the karma to check. Perhaps either of them can check what the
current status is.

On Jun 3, 2009, at 7:29 , Toni Menzel wrote:

> Thanks to Git its not too bad to live without public svn for a while
> but now time passed by.. @incubator: what are you checking ??
>
> Maven Support: Its currently a 5/6 line addition to build.xml pushing
> the bundles from deploy/bundles to local maven incl. minimal pom.
> Its suprisingly simple, builds are blazing fast (ant, local dependency
> resolution), so practically i would be find with keeping the ant based
> build.
> You really "forget" how fast and simple builds can be after years of
> maven ;)

Maven support sounds great, Toni!

> Also i am think of sharing some concepts and documentation fragments i
> observed in the codebase. But its not clear too me how close the final
> svn arrival is, actually.

I hope very close. :)

> We are not allowed to share git repositories with ongoing changes
> right now, are we ?

Not sure to be honest.

> I mean, initial donation was done by marcel with zip upload.
> Everything else now would be a legal "fork" under ASL, isn't it ?

Probably, I'm not legal expert.

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Bram de Kruijff
> <Bram.deKruijff@gxwebmanager.com> wrote:
>> +1 for getting it in SVN! I had a look at the zip files but was
>> also hesitant to start spamming the list/jira before we have a
>> common codebase. I'd like to help out, so let me know if there is
>> something I can do to help speed up the process.

Nothing but pinging us right now! :)

Greetings, Marcel