ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <Bram.deKrui...@gxwebmanager.com>
Subject RE: trunk code arrival and changes/patches
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:54:37 GMT
+1 for getting it in SVN! I had a look at the zip files but was also hesitant to start spamming
the list/jira before we have a common codebase. I'd like to help out, so let me know if there
is something I can do to help speed up the process.

Regards,
Bram

Ps Looking forward to have maven support ;)

--
Bram de Kruijff
Product Architect

GX
open for business

t: +31(0)24 - 388 82 61
f: +31(0)24 - 388 86 21
e: Bram.deKruijff@gxwebmanager.com

www.gxwebmanager.com

-----Original Message-----
From: tonit.com@googlemail.com [mailto:tonit.com@googlemail.com] On Behalf Of Toni Menzel
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 3:40 PM
To: ace-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: trunk code arrival and changes/patches

Hi guys,

i just want to ask when the source will arrive in trunk svn ?

Also, does it make sense
- to create jira items and
- attach patches based on the initial code donation zips (ace-17 in
jira as far as i know) right now ?

Mostly those changes deal with:
Organisational Changes:
- additional build tasks for maven deployment/integration (sure, we
keep ant here, just for deploy the stuff)
- change of artifact names net.luminis.liq --> org.apache.ace and
version 1.0.0 --> 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
- deployment target cleanup: some scripts lists non-donated artifacts
(graphical UI bundles)
- remove empty packages (probably left overs from cleanup before donating)

Functional Changes:
- Cleanup bnd directives
- Made it java 5 compatible (some committed dependencies are java
class version 50.0, not 49.0)

wdyt ?

--
Toni Menzel