ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Started working on the sources...
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:39:17 GMT
Now that the software grant is in place, I started work on the source
base. After the initial import, I'm now doing some initial
refactorings (described in ACE-19), such as renaming everything from
net.luminis.liq to org.apache.ace and adding the correct license
header to each file. In some locations I've cleaned up an obsolete
file or two that I discovered.

At the same time, I'm trying to arrange an account at the same
continuous build server where Apache Felix also runs its builds. Once
that's fully setup, it will become a bit easier to validate that the
whole code works again (there are quite a few unit and integration
tests in the project).

I will also look at the patch Toni submitted (ACE-18) for exporting
ACE artifacts to a Maven repository.

Greetings, Marcel