ace-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Jira notification scheme?
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:18:40 GMT
HI Marcel,

>From [1]:

If it is legitimate mail from a non-subscriber (or someone sending with
a different envelope sender than the one subscribed), reply to the
moderate request to the -accept address. If you also send mail to the
-allow address (i.e. reply to all) then future postings from that
address will be allowed through automatically.

HTH.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate