ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: STATUS page.
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 20:17:55 GMT
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> On May 8, 2009, at 9:18 , Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>
>> I have created the Status page, but have not gone through the details.
>> Please help on on doing that.
>
> A small omission. We decided not to have a "users" mailing list during
> incubation. That is not noted on the page.
>
>> Available at site-author/projects/ace.xml in the incubator SVN repo.
>
> Changed the reference to the "users" mailing list, as we decided not to have
> a separate list for that during incubation. I committed ace.xml to reflect
> that. I'm assuming it takes some time for that change to show up at
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ace.html ?

Yes, but you also need to follow the instructions at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/README.txt - in
your case you didn't commit the result of running build.sh.

Also, once that's committed, you need to run svn up in
/www/incubator.apache.org/projects on people.apache.org, and after
that wait for the sync to the live website to happen, which is every
few hours.

I did that for your changes, so they should be online in a few hours.

-Bertrand