ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: First code visits
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 09:37:14 GMT
thanks, marcel!
yeah, i would really like to see at least an incremental java 5
support where possible. Once i can build (;-) i will look into that.
Reason is - i would never have bothered - that the machine runs on Mac
OS X 10.4 which does not even support java 6. (didn't believe it
first, too)

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer - Looking for new projects!