ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: SVN and Ace Incubator web site are ready
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 20:13:09 GMT
Hello Bertrand,

On May 8, 2009, at 16:07 , Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> The svn repository should now work.

Thanks!

> The Incubator website should include the Ace  status page, navigation
> and clutch info, in a few hours once data is replicated.

> A minimal Ace website is in place, maintainable from
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ace/trunk/site until we
> setup something better.

Similar to Sling and Felix, I would prefer the site to be generated
from the Confluence space. I already configured it to use the
AutoExporter, so an exported copy is visible at http://cwiki.apache.org/ACE/
  now, but I'm not quite sure how this gets copied to the right
location. Probably some cron script? Does anybody know/remember this?

> The ACE-4, ACE-10 and ACE-14 issues can now be closed. For some reason
> I don't seem to have karma to close them.

Indeed, you were missing from the list of users, added you now. Closed
the issues. Tnx!

Greetings, Marcel