ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: STATUS page.
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 18:47:54 GMT
On May 8, 2009, at 9:18 , Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> I have created the Status page, but have not gone through the details.
> Please help on on doing that.

A small omission. We decided not to have a "users" mailing list during
incubation. That is not noted on the page.

> Available at site-author/projects/ace.xml in the incubator SVN repo.

Changed the reference to the "users" mailing list, as we decided not
to have a separate list for that during incubation. I committed
ace.xml to reflect that. I'm assuming it takes some time for that
change to show up at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ace.html ?

Greetings, Marcel