accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 2.0 and the proxy Server
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:31:11 GMT
It was separated out so it could live or die on its own, as the case may
be. It hasn't received much development attention in awhile.

A new version hasn't yet been released from this new repo. If there is
still interest, somebody will need to devote some resources to attend to
it. One thing I'd like to see is for it to drop the multi user aspect, and
to support a single user via the new 2.0 client properties. It could be
simplified greatly that way, and possibly easier to maintain, if there's
still interest.