accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [External] Re: Accumulo 2.0 and the proxy Server
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:03:56 GMT
Architectural interest in the feature/product is a very different thing
than interest in maintaining and testing said product ;)

I read Christopher's reply in a "there isn't interest in contributing
more to the service by the current, active developers" tone, in the
spirit of ASF's "do-oracy" approach. We would be very welcome for people
to come along and do more with it and separating it from the core
repository helps individuals see the fruits of their labor much more
quickly.

https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html