accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: benchmarking
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:06:16 GMT
Hi Guy,

I can't say if that is reasonable without more info.  How are you running
datanodes, namenodes and zookeepers?  Also, what are the JVM options for
each process?  Can you share your dockerfiles?  What OS are you on?  How
much of your OS can Docker take?  What is the data in your benchmark_table?

Like Sean mentioned, running multiple tservers will help to distribute the
load.  You may or may not have headroom.  It is possible to run multiple
tservers on the same host, even without docker.

Like Jeremy mentioned, I have seem better performance than you are getting
on a single node cluster but I usually use the standalone mini accumulo for
that, not a full cluster setup with HDFS.

Mike